This is a simple garden that took me and my wife about 40 mins to make. It's not super beautiful by any means but it is functional. If you decide to build one yourself you can make it taller and even fence it in. Enough small talk, here the the steps to build this garden.
1. You will want to find a sunny location in your yard. Arrange the blocks however it may suit you.We choose 2 x 5 blocks.
2. Lay down a layer of groundcover down or in this case we choose cardboard.
3. Add either manure or soil to your raised bed.
4. Plant your seeds. We picked sweet basil, and hot peppers.
5. We noticed some of the block were loose. I used some 14" pieces of rebar ast stakes to hold some of the blocks in place.Those cups are the self water planters from another post. They fit nicely in the block holes.
6. Finish up an gave it a water. Project took about 40 mins from start to finish. Today is March 25th, 2020. Ill come back in a week and show a progress photo.